Foxtrick is a browser extension for hattrick. It enables the usage of skins in hattrick. Foxtrick makes calculations and creates extra shortcuts within Hattrick. In short: it makes external Hattrick Tools available right into the user interface of hattrick.
Hattrick X-Files is a website with different handy tools for Hattrick. They’re not free, but it’s often possible to ‘test’ it. I won’t mention them all. The most useful tools are:
Alltid Hattrick is a website which gathers statistical information from matches and series in Hattrick. Alltid Hattrick maintains Stats and rankings for all leagues, teams and players in Hattrick.
HT-Dog, also known as HT Disarmer Of Giants, helps you analyze your opponents. It shows their strengths and weaknesses. Watch out, HT Dog has moved! Please find the updated location below.
Hattrick Coach Professional (or HCP gold)
used to be is a very good Hattrick Manager tool which once even was for free. Then the developer, Thomas Linde started to ask 7.50 euro for registration.
Fabonehattrick is last updated August 28 2005. It therefore is very outdated. Please try to find something else!
From their website:
- Advanced Injury Calculator
- Cup Manager
- FCC Logo For members of the FCC federation only
- Hattrick Head-Quarters
- Hattrick Logo Counter
- Hattrick Transfer-List Tool
- hattriX-Cupmanager Freeware or Registration
- HT-Arena Create your own website
- HT-DOX – Look at your Bookmarks
- HTTools Friendly Manager
- Injury Calculator
- League Coolness Ranking
- leczenzie healing tables
- Matchpredictor downloadable excel sheet
- Match Report Aid Tool by Kawasaki Tigers
- Midfield Rating Calculator
- MyBestTeam Freeware or Registration
- SambalCup Manager
- Sig and Flagcreator Allows max. 2500 users
- SimArena (Arena calculator) by cPOEt
- SimCheeese (On-line teamphoto tool) by cPOEt
- SimSpectator by cPOEt
- SkillRaise Tool (Calculates Skill level of player)
- Tomattrick Online Assistant, Freeware or Membership
- Virtual Hattrick Organizer
- X-Ray Freeware/Trial (recurrent)
- Ad Promotor Auto format HT-ML for player skills
- HTRS: Create your leagues, save teams and fetch their results with just one click.
- BelRank: Stats and rankings for all Belgian leagues and teams.
- DutchStats Player database of the Dutch National Teams.
- HAM TPE stats
- Hattrick Hall Of Fame
- hattristics: statistics about the Switzerland’ leagues I to V starting at season 8.
- HT-Deutschland.de: Stats and rankings for all German leagues and teams.
- htitastats Stats of the Italian league.
- HT-Stats France: Statistics and rankings for all leagues and teams in France.
- HT-Stats Schweiz: Statistics and rankings for all leagues and teams in Switzerland.
- La Gazzetta di Hattrick First Italian Magazine about Hattrick
- Analysis of Training Value A training guide
- Beltrick Nieuwsblad Belgian Magazine
- Football Forums Hattrick Guide
- Hattrick Blend Hattrick RSS feed
- Hattrick Blog German Magazine
- Hattrick Guide New site under constant development
- Hattrick Italia The biggest Italian resource
- Hattrick Passion French Forum
- Hattrick Iran Persian Forum
- Hattrickers Turkish Forum
- HT-Board German dicsussion board
- HT-SKRÓTOWNIK Polish Guide
- HT-Star German newspaper
- HT-Suomi Finnish Only
- htita.it Guides and forums for Italian users
- HTportal Managers lounge (forum, adverts, chat, polls, articles…)
- HubTrick Hattrick hubpages for new users.
- IntroHT.com – The newbie’s guide Free tools, a complete guide, articles of training and much more. Available in several languages.
- TumbleTrick The first hattrick-related tumblelog.
- www.ht-links.de – Tips, Tricks, Tools und Links für Hattrick German Guide
Hopefully this list is complete enough for you! I just like making lists I guess.
Tabletrick is an Excel plugin that converts Excel tables to conference-code.
It has the following features:
- Converts an Excel table to code that creates the same table when pasted in the Hattrick forums
- Detects cell alignment (left / center / right)
- Detects cell font style (normal / bold / italic / bold+italic)
- Detects vertical lines and distiguishes between solid and dotted or dashed lines
- Supports Hattrick forum links