I’ve been a big user of the Foxtrick plug-in. Customizability is one of the big reasons for me to use Firefox. And then Google introduced Chrome. It’s lightening fast web browser. I loved Chrome, except for the lack of plug-ins like Foxtrick. And there it is…
It seems to have the same functionality as Foxtrick for Firefox. Here are some of them:
- Enhanced visualization
- Displays colored stars in players’ ratings, displays players’ faces in math lineups (for supporters).
- Adds links to external sites (statstics servers) for players, teams etc.
- Sound alert
- Easily accessible text snippets for the hattrick conferences.
- Transfer search filters
- Possibility to save transfer search settings.
- World map for flags collection
- Median and average prices are displayed in transfer compare.
- Displays match statistics (hatstats and others, attack vs. defense bars)
How are your experiences with Foxtrick for Chrome?