In an editorial of November 8th 2010, hattrick opened the doors for CHPP 2.0. One of the most appreciated features is the new authentication system which allows you to manage program authorizations from within hattrick.
Continue reading CHPP 2.0
The recent changes in how hattrick tools can communicate with the Hattrick servers had a big impact on the community. A lot of users are not able to use their favorite tools anymore. The changes were made for “Improved CHPP security” as stated in the news communicated on 23-9-2008. But what is this CHPP? And what is it for?
Continue reading What is CHPP?
Tabletrick is an Excel plugin that converts Excel tables to conference-code.
It has the following features:
- Converts an Excel table to code that creates the same table when pasted in the Hattrick forums
- Detects cell alignment (left / center / right)
- Detects cell font style (normal / bold / italic / bold+italic)
- Detects vertical lines and distiguishes between solid and dotted or dashed lines
- Supports Hattrick forum links